- Angela Merkel (Germany), age 19: Didn't put the correct number of stamps on a form.
- Francois Hollande (France), age 10: Enjoyed eating a Big Mac.
- Stephen Harper (Canada), age 12: Overdue library book.
- Joe Biden (USA), age 23: Shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
- Barack Obama (USA), age 15: A prank which became known as "the pineapple incident".
- Vladimir Putin (Russia), age 6: Showed mercy to a defeated enemy. Never again.
Wednesday 23 September 2015
Following the allegations concerning David Cameron and a pig's head, the youthful indiscretions of some other world leaders have come to light: