I've composed an update to my 2015 drinking game. It's simple and not especially partisan. Play with the beverage of your choice: Wine, beer, tea, Ardbeg, lemonade, or whatever. I won't judge.
- "Strong and stable"
- "Coalition of chaos"
- "The many not the few"
- Fringe candidate is wearing a ridiculous costume.
- A seat is gained by one of the underdogs:
- Liberal Democrats
- Plaid Cymru
- Cabinet minister loses seat. (Unlikely given the opinion polls, but you never know.)
- Shadow Cabinet minister loses seat.
- Finish drink:
- Candidate has epic meltdown on camera. You'll know it when you see it. The template is Peter Mandelson's "I'm a fighter, not a quitter" rant in 2001 (video below).
- Theresa May announces her resignation as Prime Minister.
- Jeremy Corbyn concedes the election to Theresa May.
Post a Comment